There are some amazing web & phone apps that spice up your brand and user experience.
Here are just a few I use daily, with clients and teach to my coaching students ...
1. If you're a horrible speller or bad with grammar ... Grammarly is your friend! Get the paid version if you struggle with mistakes in your copy.
2. I use Google Drive for collaboration with clients, writing copy, presentations, etc.
3. Canva Pro to make on-brand graphics for just about EVERYTHING! The paid version is worth the money. Before dropping the cash, try out the paid version so watch tutorials.
4. I record all my videos on my iPhone. No fancy camera ... 18 months later, #TipTuesday is still recorded and edited on my phone.
5. It's a splurge but Wave.video is an amazing web app to add on-brand graphics and more to your video. Once you get the hang of video, upgrade to Wave to make them pop. There is a learning curve so watch tutorials. (affiliate link)
6. I schedule Instagram using Planoly and Facebook through Facebook Creator Studio. Once I get access to IG/IGTV scheduling through Creator Studio, I plan on switching to that platform. (affiliate link)
What are some of your favorite tools for webs & social content creation?
psst … if you’re struggling to get your web & social content planned out, I’ll be doing a free training on October 8 at 10 am PST on planning, consistency, etc. Want in? Join the Simplify Tribe Group on Facebook where you can join OR watch the replay.